There are a number of patches that you sent with a proposal for a new
I2C binding model:
1. [v3,1/4] dvb: qm1d1c0042: use dvb-core i2c binding model template
2. dvb: mxl301rf: use dvb-core i2c binding model template
3. [v3,3/4] dvb: tc90522: use dvb-core i2c binding model template
4. [v3,4/4] dvb: earth-pt3: use dvb-core i2c binding model template
5. Jan,16 2015: [v2,1/2] dvb: tua6034: add a new driver for Infineon tua6034
6. Jan,16 2015: [v2,2/2] dvb-usb-friio: split and merge into dvb-usbv2-gl861
7. Mar,25 2015: [RESEND] media: dmxdev: fix possible race condition
Yet, at the end of the day, we opted to use Antti's proposal, with has
been implemented on several drivers.
The only missing part were an easy way to bind to it, with was provided
last week with this patch:
And an example about how to use it:
So, could you please modify the drivers you submitted to use this?
I'll mark them at patchwork as "Changes Requested".