Hi Matt,

This is looking good. One request before I merge: please run the
'v4l2-compliance -s -f' utility and post the result here.

I don't think I've asked you to do that before (or if I did, I couldn't
find it in my mail archive).

It should run without failures.

Use the latest version from the git repo: https://git.linuxtv.org/v4l-utils.git/

./bootstrap.sh; ./configure; make; sudo make install

Thanks!

        Hans