On 2009-12-08 13:31, Thomas Kernen wrote:
Matthias Wächter wrote:
Hallo Thomas!

Am 02.12.2009 15:31, schrieb Thomas Kernen:
Is someone already working on supporting the TBS 6980 Dual DVB-S2 PCIe
card? http://www.tbsdtv.com/english/product/6980.html

I got one last Thursday, also direct from TBS. They provide a mini CD with their own V4L which has support for it included, together with versions of scan-s2 and szap-s2, but I'm a relative newbie and I've already managed to break my MythTV 0.22 setup trying to get it working. Any tips on how to get it working with Ubuntu 9.10 and kernel 2.6.31-16.52 would be very handy.

With their V4L I can only get as far as a successful channel scan.

Ian