Hi,

I come to this list as my last resort. I have two DVB-S PCIE cards and no one can get channels, but I have another computer with a PCI SAA7146 that can get 1400 services from same dish.

* Tveii S470 *

One is the Tveii S470. I guess that the S470 should work because you are working in IR support.

I have tried V4L tip, drivers from website, from website and patched like in wiki says... but all I get is:

scandvb -a 0 /usr/share/dvb-apps/dvb-s/Astra-19.2E

scanning /usr/share/dvb-apps/dvb-s/Astra-19.2E
using '/dev/dvb/adapter0/frontend0' and '/dev/dvb/adapter0/demux0'
initial transponder 12551500 V 22000000 5
>>> tune to: 12551:v:0:22000
WARNING: filter timeout pid 0x0011
WARNING: filter timeout pid 0x0000
WARNING: filter timeout pid 0x0010it's going on

dumping lists (0 services)

Done.

* DVBWorld 2005 *

The other is the DVBWorld DVB-S2 2005. I have tried also latest V4l, liplianin branch... and I get the same: 0 services.

The hardware were I'm trying to run this is a Dell 1 unit Rack Server with RHEL with kernels 2.6.30, 2.6.31 and 2.6.32 patched by myself.

As I said I have another computer with a PCI dvb-s card that can get lot of channels so I thing that the disk is working well.

Any idea about what's going on?

Thanks in advance,

Guillem Solà