Guennadi,

I marged relevant files from the latest of your v4l tree after seeing your pull
request. I worked fine for VGA capture. But I need to enable SOC_CAMERA to get
the MT9T031 enabled which looks improper to me. Can we remove this restriction
from KConfig? I plan to send a vpfe capture patch to support capture using this
driver this week.

Murali Karicheri
Software Design Engineer
Texas Instruments Inc.