Hi,

as the problem with the ORF HD transponder on Astra is now figured out and ORF
switched inversion off again, we know know where the bug in the driver is. I
don't know if the problem also occours on dvb-s(1) transponders but I'll try to
figure that out.

Is anyone able to fix that dvb-s2 problem? Perhaps it would also solve the
problem with some transponders on 1° west?

regards

Newsy