Hans Verkuil wrote:
> Hi Mauro,
>
> Please pull from http://www.linuxtv.org/hg/~hverkuil/v4l-dvb-davinci for the
> following:
>
> - v4l: vpfe_capture: remove clock and ccdc resource handling
> - v4l: vpfe capture: convert dm355 ccdc driver to a platform driver
> - v4l: vpfe capture: convert dm644x ccdc module to a platform driver
>
> And after these three patches are pulled in, then this arch patch should also
> be
> merged for git:
>
> http://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/67669/

Hmm... It seems that git bisect will break if I merge first the conversion and
then
the platform_data patches.

Also, we had some bad merge dependency troubles last time I merged an arch patch
on my tree, as those omap arch header files are highly volatile. I bet that, if
merge the patch #67669 on my tree it will cause conflicts when I send it during
the next merge window (and it is too late for sending those patches to
linux-next,
wait for a couple days and send upstream before -rc1).

Cheers,
Mauro.