On Sun, Dec 20, 2009 at 6:32 PM, Devin Heitmueller
<dheitmuel...@kernellabs.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 20, 2009 at 12:07 PM, Pedro Ribeiro <ped...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hello all,
>>
>> I'm having trouble setting up DVB for my Pinnacle PCTV Hybrid Stick
>> (2), AKA 330e.
>
> You can check the linux-media archives for more info, but I can tell
> you that the 330e is not currently supported for DVB mode (analog
> only).
>
> Devin
>
> --
> Devin J. Heitmueller - Kernel Labs
> http://www.kernellabs.com

Damn, I suspected that.

Anyway, I'm having trouble viewing analog TV. I can scan and watch
channels fine, but there is no audio, and I don't know how to
configure it. If you could help me, I would really appreciate it

Should I use the em28xx soundcard for output or my own internal soundcard?

tvtime only uses ALSA, but my internal soundcard as OSS mixer
emulation (the em28xx has not). However, I cannot control the volume
in tvtime

Alsa says that the em28xx soundcard has no mixer controls.

Thanks,
Pedro