Hi all,

I want to buy a cheap card for watching DVB-T in the UK. Currently,
Amazon and others offer the Hauppauge WinTV-NOVA-T USB 2.0 for only 30
pounds including delivery, so its very tempting.

This device is listed as supported in the v4l-Wiki, but I want a real
recommendation by someone who uses it regularly. So if you have this
card, do you recommend it?

I don't care about HDTV, I just want good signal quality (yes I know
that depends more on the aerial) on a cheap USB card.

Also a working remote control is very important to me.

Thanks,
Pedro