Manu Abraham schrieb:
> Hello Ruediger,
>
> On Wed, Dec 23, 2009 at 11:04 PM, Ruediger Dohmhardt
> <ruediger.dohmha...@freenet.de> wrote:
>
>> Aljaž Prusnik schrieb:
>>
>>> If using the http://jusst.de/hg/v4l-dvb tree, everything compiles ok,
>>> module loads, but there is no remote anywhere (there is an IR folder
>>> with the ir-common.ko file, under common there is not).
>>>

>> Aljaz, do you have the module mantis.ko?
>>
>> Ruediger
>>

> There was a build issue when i posted the link originally, but it had
> been fixed..

Yupp, it works now!

I just downloaded version 2315248f648c. It compiles fine on Suse 11.1 and
it works here with vdr-1.7.10 and xineliboutput (from CVS).

However, as Aljaž also noted, the driver does not "autoload".
I need to do modprobe mantis.ko.

Manu, this used to work, but I do not remember when the "autoload was lost".

Ciao Ruediger D.