Alan Stern wrote:
The patch doesn't fix anything. The point was to gather enough information to figure out what's going wrong. Without the debug messages, there's no information.

Perhaps things will slow down less if you change the new ohci_info() calls in the patch to ohci_dbg(). Or perhaps you can increase the timeout values in capture-example.c.

You should also apply this patch (be sure to enable CONFIG_USB_DEBUG):

    http://marc.info/?l=linux-usb&m=126056642931083&w=2

It probably won't make any difference, but including it anyway is
worthwhile.

Alan Stern
The early return in td_free that is in the patch will trap the error.

I changed the debug statements to ohci_dbg and I was able to capture the full output with klogd. It is attached.

Sean
Sean wrote:

In looking at the log file it seems that there is a mismatch of td_alloc calls and td_free calls.

Sean