Hi,

I have done a step ahead maybe:

The camera has this output format:

YUYV     ---> the first use the CCDC_OTHERS_MEM, so seems that it needs the WEN
signal to syncronize (I don't have this one)
RGB565   ---> is not supported
RAW8     ---> is supported by the ISP but seems that is not implemented as a
isp formats

So I can't use the first one but I can use the last one because the pipeline
support RAW format,
the data path is the same of RAW10 expet for the autofocus module. If all is
correct what are the steps?

- add the isp_format
- add in the if confidition this data format and use the same path of RAW10

Regards

Michael