Hello Andy,

On 01/15/2010 10:00 AM, Andy Walls wrote:
Mauro,

At

http://linuxtv.org/hg/~awalls/cx23885-ir2

I have a change checked in to fix the v4l-dvb compilation breakage for
kernels less than 2.6.33 cause by the kfifo API change.  I have fixed
both the cx23885 and meye driver so they compile again for older
kernels.

All the changes in this repo are OK to PULL as is, even though I haven't
finished all the changes for the TeVii S470 IR  (I was planning on a
PULL request late this evening EST).  You can also just cherry pick the
one that fixes the kfifo problem if you want.

[I was unaware of the timing of the backport, but since it was stopping
me from working, I fixed it as I thought appropriate.

Ouch, I was expecting to send the pull request for these changes before.
I have created the exactly same patches. Anyway, good that we have these backports done.

   Please feel free
to contact me on any backport changes that have my fingerprints all over
it, with which you would like help.  I'd like to help minimize the
impact to users, testers, and developers, who may not have the bleeding
edge kernel - or at least the impact to me ;) ]

Cheers,
Douglas