On 21/01/2010 12:07, Markus Rechberger wrote:
On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 10:55 AM, Morten Friesgaard
<friesga...@gmail.com>  wrote:
To bad. I bought this tuner because of the cross platform compability :-/

Well, it looks awfully alot like the TerraTec H5, would there be a
driver this one?
http://www.terratec.net/en/products/TerraTec_H5_83188.html

just fyi. this Terratec device is not supported. We've been working on
a device with equivalent features
(DVB-T/C/AnalogTV/VBI/Composite/S-Video/FM-Radio/RDS/Remote Control)
http://support.sundtek.com/index.php/topic,4.0.html
We are also integrating additional flexible USB CI support for it.

Best Regards,
Markus Rechberger
you just don't give up - do you?