Yes, as wrote in the code, it tied to whitebalance.
Also note that , as Jean wrote, there's are many different values
wrote on some registers, that we don't really know what they are used
for, so,
i would like to go for the most non intrusive option, since, some of
this whitebalance regs, have been adjusted time to time to meet other
t613 users requirment's, and maybe implementing the r/b balance would
be the way to go.

If you want, i can write it so you can test it, or if you prefeer you
can take a look at
http://linuxtv.org/hg/~jfrancois/gspca/file/21f2eeb240db/linux/drivers/media/video/gspca/sonixj.c
at how its done  as an example.

Since i only had this webcam for 1 week, i always relay on the some
group of users that are willing to test each change always.

Best Regadrs.
Costantino Leandro