On 6/26/19 12:53 PM, Fabio Estevam wrote:
Hi Philipp,

On Wed, Jun 26, 2019 at 4:45 AM Philipp Zabel <p.za...@pengutronix.de> wrote:

I think the messages could use a note that they may be due to a sensor
or sensor driver bug, and that there might be image artifacts or
outright failure to capture as a consequence.
Yes, this a good idea.

With this patch I could successfully test camera capture on a
imx6dl-wandboard connected to a OV5645.

Without this patch the Gsteamer pipeline fails.

Did you only get the LP-11 timeout warning message with this patch on the OV5645, or both the LP-11 timeout and clock lane timeout warnings? As I said it's OK to relax the LP-11 timeout to be warning only, but clock lane timeout should remain an error, since without an active clock on the clock lane it's guaranteed that no data will be received from the sensor.

Steve

Tested-by: Fabio Estevam <feste...@gmail.com>