Hi all,

Since we have three separate half-day sessions for different topics I decided
to split the announcement for this in three emails as well, so these things
can be discussed in separate threads.

All sessions are in room Terreaux VIP Lounge - Level 0.
There is a maximum of 15 people.

The third session deals with future V4L2 API work and is on Wednesday afternoon
from 14:00 to 18:00.

Attendees for this session:

Kieran Bingham <kieran.bing...@ideasonboard.com>
Boris Brezillon <boris.brezil...@collabora.com>
Alexandre Courbot <acour...@chromium.org>
Tomasz Figa <tf...@chromium.org>
Ezequiel Garcia <ezequ...@collabora.com>
Daniel Gomez <dan...@qtec.com>
Dafna Hirschfeld <dafna.hirschf...@collabora.com>
Eugen Hristev <eugen.hris...@microchip.com>
Shuah Khan <sk...@linuxfoundation.org>
Helen Koike <helen.ko...@collabora.com>
Jacopo Mondi <jac...@jmondi.org>
Laurent Pinchart <laurent.pinch...@ideasonboard.com>
Niklas Söderlund <niklas.soderl...@ragnatech.se>
Hans Verkuil <hverk...@xs4all.nl>

If I missed someone, or you are on the list but won't attend after all, then
please let me know.

As with the previous session: if you are 'just interested', then let me know.
If others want to join this session who actually need to be there, then I
may have to drop some of the 'just interested' people. At this moment we're
at 14 devs, so that fits.

Agenda:

TBD

We will at minimum discuss Boris' RFCv2 patch series:

https://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-media/msg149221.html

(I've asked if he can rebase this and post a v3)

I will expand the agenda further in a week or so.