I have switched from hack to zl10353 module, and  I have tested more
different setups. I have found what wrong is, in function
tl10353_read_status() and zl10353_read_snr(), not positive value.

zl10353_read_status()

reg                        has digital                            hasn't
digital

0x05                    0x40                                    0x00
0x06                    0x00                                    0x21
0x07                    0x33                                    0x03
0x08                    0x00                                    0x00
more than 0x00
0x09                    0x58                                    0x00

zl10353_read_snr()

reg                        has digital                            hasn't
digital

0x0f                     0x28   inv ( 0xd8) =^87%    0x2b  inv (0xd5) =^ 84%
0x10                    0x00                                    0x00

the function set_parameters is working. I have added (only for test) a
full HAS_FE_* status, so that I tested the set_parameter function.

--
Stefan Ringel <stefan.rin...@arcor.de>