On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 10:24 AM, Jean-Michel Bruenn
<jean.bru...@ip-minds.de> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> i wanted to ask whether theres some progress or status on the cx23885
> driver. DVB-T is working fine,
> however - i'm currently interested into the A/V Inputs. Maybe there's some
> alpha/beta thing to test?
>
> http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/Hauppauge_WinTV-HVR-1200
>
> Talking about this card and would like to use the A/V Inputs.

Hi Jean,

No, there hasn't really been any progress in this area.  I've started
doing some work on the 23885 tree for the HVR-1800, all of which is
work applicable for the 1200/1250.  But frankly those cards are a
relatively low priority on my todo list and I'm only working on it in
the background.

Cheers,

Devin

--