2010/3/11 Igor M. Liplianin <liplia...@me.by>:

>> > I know when.
>>
>> Ok.......when?
> After certain period of time.

Why are you being secretive about it?  I see no reason why you can't
just say something like, "I plan to rebase the tree next week".

>> > But please, don't discuss much my tree here, I consider it like
>> > experimental, like my sandbox.
>>
>> If you make your tree publicly available and people ask questions
>> about it on mailing lists, do you really expect nobody to respond?
> Well, I didn't hide my e-mail addresses and my real name.
> I can talk about anything with anyone.

Umm, ok..  Who cares if you 'hide your email or real name'?  I don't
see how that has anything to do with people discussing "your" tree.

>> The OP MartinG was given only good advice.
> Yet again, after mantis was merged with linuxtv tree, please use it for
> mantis cards.
> Mantis, hopper or whatever bugs cards they are. I insist.

I already gave him that advice, but thanks for your support.