Hi Jean,

I am back and ready to go :)
As I am not much experienced Linux user I would apprieciate some more details:

I have few linux kernels installed; which one should I test or it does not matter?
2.6.31-14-generic
2.6.31-16-generic
2.6.31-17-generic
2.6.31-19-generic
2.6.31-20-generic

and one I compiled myself
2.6.32.2

I assume that to proceed with a test I should patch the certain version of kernel and compile it or could it be done other way?

Best regards
Daro