Hi Mauro,

Currently drivers/media/video is a mix of subdev drivers and bridge/platform
drivers. I think it would be good to create a drivers/media/subdev directory
where subdev drivers can go.

We discussed in the past whether we should have categories for audio subdevs,
video subdevs, etc. but I think that will cause problems, especially with
future multifunction devices.

What is your opinion on this, and what would be a good time to start moving
drivers?