On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 11:41:18AM +0000, hans van den Bogert wrote:
> I have the exact same symptoms with a technisat cablestar HD2,
>  also a twinhan clone like the terratec.
> Glad to know this isn't a broken hardware issue (that
> is it seems highly unlikely we have the exact same problem
> for it to be a hardware malfunction ).
>
> Have used the .31 and .32 and .33 kernel in ubuntu under karmic and lucid.
> With a own compiled mantis driver from intuxication and linuxtv mercurial
> repos.

I have been trying since Hardy :) Always the same.
Also tried the jusst.de and s2-liplianin trees back and forth ever
since.

But I have met users with the same clone card and same Ubuntu who had no
issues.

Looks like I will be able to try an identical card very soon. I'll let
you know how that works out.

> So it kinda looks like this is a ubuntu thing? Or are there alternative
> conclusions?
>
>  Hans
>
> --

       Vidar Tyldum Hansen