Thanks. Mauro. It's there. Hope the patch will be accepted.

Mauro Carvalho Chehab wrote:
Ang Way Chuang wrote:
That's weird. You can receive my email, yet I don't receive my email
from the mailing list. Does that mean my patch went through as well?

Just check at patchwork.kernel.org. If you sent a patch correctly
(e. g., in plain text only, no html, no line wrap), your patches
should be there.
Jed wrote:
Try sending via your ISP's SMTP host instead of Google's.
I had issues with this list until I made the switch.