hermann pitton <hermann-pit...@arcor.de>, you are contributing
absolutely nothing to this thread aside of annoying people with your
by trolling and half incoherent nonsense.  It's quite ironic you
suggest _I_ am the one trolling when this is a thread _I_ created.
And further, several people have posted legitimate responses to --
clearly you are the only one suffering from your delusion.
Additionally you've been stalking me in email as well.  Your behavior
is not only uncalled for, it's abusive of both this mailing list and
the people willingly participating in the discussion.  As I understand
it, this is not the first time you've been the source of harassment.

Do us all a favor -- go find some other thread to infect with your
childishness, find some other user(s) to harass/stalk/obsess over, or
simply grow up and stop wasting everyone's time.  In case you haven't
noticed there has been absolutely nobody supporting your rants.  Take
a hint.