On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 11:06 AM, Jarod Wilson <ja...@redhat.com> wrote:
> The first-gen mceusb device init code, while mostly functional, had a few
> issues in it. This patch does the following:
>
> 1) removes use of magic numbers
> 2) eliminates mapping of memory from stack
> 3) makes debug spew translator functional
> 4) properly initializes default tx blaster mask

My memory is starting to go. I pretty much resubmitted exactly the
same patch (https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/105042/) today,
forgetting I'd already submitted this. There's a minor context
difference though, the newer one should match the staging/rc tree
better.

--
Jarod Wilson
ja...@wilsonet.com