Hi Laurent,

While trying to generate kernel headers by doing 'make headers_install',
I noticed that the headers weren't actually copied into the filesystem.

So, here's some fixes I have come across. This is the baseline I use:

http://gitorious.org/omap3camera/mainline/commits/devel

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Sergio

Sergio Aguirre (5):
  media: Add media.h to headers_install
  v4l: Add v4l2-subdev.h to headers_install
  v4l: Add v4l2-mediabus.h to headers_install
  media: Add missing linux/types.h include
  v4l: Add missing linux/types.h include

 include/linux/Kbuild          |    3 +++
 include/linux/media.h         |    2 ++
 include/linux/v4l2-mediabus.h |    1 +
 include/linux/v4l2-subdev.h   |    1 +