On 07/06/2010 04:06 PM, Mauro Carvalho Chehab wrote:
This is the summary of the patches that are currently under review at
Linux Media Mailing List<linux-media@vger.kernel.org>.
Each patch is represented by its submission date, the subject (up to 70
chars) and the patchwork link (if submitted via email).

P.S.: This email is c/c to the developers where some action is expected.
       If you were copied, please review the patches, acking/nacking or
       submitting an update.

                == Waiting for Antti Palosaari<cr...@iki.fi>  review ==

Mar,21 2010: af9015 : more robust eeprom parsing
    http://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/87243

NACK, partly. I think it is rather useless.

May,20 2010: New NXP tda18218 tuner
    http://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/101170

AF9015/AF9013: ACK, partly from the AF9015/AF9013 side. It is safe to merge, it will not break any currently supported device. But I am not sure if all settings are correct since I don't have suitable device (AF9015+TDA18218) to figure out configuration and test.

TDA18218: I don't know. I have reviewed it, feedback can be found from the patchwork. I don't resist to merge, but also I don't want to take any responsibility since I don't have this device.

regards
Antti
--
http://palosaari.fi/