Hi Jarod,

Em 25-07-2010 13:10, Jarod Wilson escreveu:
> On Sat, Jul 24, 2010 at 4:43 PM, Mauro Carvalho Chehab
> <mche...@redhat.com> wrote:
>> CFP dead line for submitting proposals to LPC/2010 is approaching.
>> For those that intends to submit proposals for it, please do it quickly,
>> as the official dead line is July, 26.
>
> I've submitted a proposal for a Linux HTPC presentation, intending to
> cover everything from low-level v4l/dvb drivers, video decoder drivers
> and IR drivers, up the stack to userspace (primarily mythtv and a bit
> of xbmc). Also submitted a micro-conf proposal for media-related bits,
> as I didn't see one yet, and at the time, the proposal submission
> deadline was only a day or two out (this was before it got extended to
> the 26th) and I believe you were on vacation,

Good to know. Yes, I was on vacation, just returning back and trying to get rid
of the immense amount of emails and spams from my inboxes...

To be clear, the dead line for the LPC conf is by July, 26, but we still have
more time for the mini-conf tracks.

> so your submission and
> mine are essentially duplicates.
>
> http://www.linuxplumbersconf.org/2010/ocw/proposals/621
> http://www.linuxplumbersconf.org/2010/ocw/proposals/195

No, they won't conflict. My "proposal" is for leading the mini-conf panel, and
not
for the presentation itself (it is not really a proposal - it is just the way it
is defined for the panel leads to register the panels).

Cheers,
Mauro