Hello.

It starts to look like the ALSA codec could be
accepted on the ALSA list pretty soon.
So I'd be very interested to hear from you if
the rest of the driver still needs fixes...

By the way, now the newest wl1273 firmware supports
a special form of hardware seek,  they call it the
'bulk search' mode. It can be used to search for all
stations that are available and at first the number of found
stations is returned. Then the frequencies can be fetched
one by one. Should we add a 'seek mode' field to hardware
seek? Or do you have a vision of how it should be handled?

Thanks,
Matti