Guennadi Liakhovetski <g.liakhovet...@gmx.de> writes:

> On Tue, 17 Aug 2010, Michael Grzeschik wrote:
>
>> Hi Robert, Guennadi,
>>
>> after the messed up previous patchseries, this v2 series is left
>> without any feedback. Hopefully not forgotten. :-)
>
> No, it is not forgotten, please, give me some more time.

Hi,

As you may have noticed, I'm very busy and my reviews are very slow lately. I'm
sorry for that, as my work pumps out every bit of energy I have.

Except for patch 11 where I'd like a little amendment, I have tested the full
serie, and my feeling is that things work at least as well as before, and
probably even better.

Therefore, as I won't have much time ahead, please find my ack, for the full
serie:
Acked-by: Robert Jarzmik <robert.jarz...@free.fr>

Cheers.

--