Hauppauge has released details of its first DVB-T2 tuner at IFA. Some
scarce details are here:

http://www.wegotserved.com/2010/09/04/ifa-2010-hauppauge-announces-freeview-hd-dvbt2-tuner-pc/

along with a "datasheet" (without very much data) here:

http://www.wegotserved.com/2010/09/06/ifa-2010-pctv-nanostick-t2-290e-freeview-hd-tuner-full-specs-data-sheet/

Only 720p video support is claimed, but that can't be anything to do
with receiving the mux so I suspect that's a software limitation in the
bundled player.

Does anyone have (or have a means of getting) more info on the internals
of this stick to aid Linux development? I will be attempting to acquire
one of these at first release in October, and will do what I can, from
USB snooping through to module development - as far as my time and skill
can muster.

Regards,
Steve Kerrison.