On Wed, Sep 08, 2010 at 12:41:38AM -0700, Dmitry Torokhov wrote:
> Hi Mauro,
>
> I guess I better get off my behind and commit the changes to support large
> scancodes, or they will not make to 2.6.37 either... There isn't much
> changes, except I followed David's suggestion and changed boolean index
> field into u8 flags field. Still, please glance it over once again and
> shout if you see something you do not like.
>
> Jiri, how do you want to handle the changes to HID? I could either push
> them through my tree together with the first patch or you can push through
> yours once the first change hits mainline.
>
> Mauro, the same question goes for media/IR patch.
>
> David, I suppose you still have the winbond remote so you could test
> changes to winbond-cir driver.

This'll be fun. :) David recently posted a patchset that among other
things, ports winbond-cir over to {ir,rc}-core to the tune of ~700 less
lines in winbond-cir.c. It also touches a fair amount of core bits, as
does a patchset posted by Maxim... I suspect this series should probably
go in first though.

> Ville, do you still have the hardware to try our ati_remote2 changes?

If not, I've got the hardware. (Speaking of which, porting ati_remote*
over to {ir,rc}-core is also on the TODO list, albeit with very very
low priority at the moment).

--
Jarod Wilson
ja...@redhat.com