Hi all,

We are developing a V4L2 device driver which the ISP has many advanced features
such as manual exposure setting, GDC (Geometric Distortion Correction), CAC
(Chromatic Aberration Correction), video stabilization, false color correction,
shading correction, etc. But to control those features, we find current v4l2
framework has limited CIDs and cannot support these advanced features in normal
way .

So we propose to extend the V4L2 CIDs and add the below CIDs. Can you please
review and feel free to give your comments?

V4L2_CID_ISO_ABSOLUTE -- This CID is used to set up manual ISO speed value.
This CID has integer type and with as valid range or limited valid value,
depending on the hardware. If the target value is not supported by hardware, a
closest value will be set
V4L2_CID_APERTURE_ABSOLUTE -- This CID is used to set up manual aperture value.
This CID has integer type and with as valid range or limited valid value,
depending on the hardware. If the target value is not supported by hardware, a
closest value will be set
V4L2_CID_ATOMISP_FIXED_PATTERN_NR - This CID is used to enable/disable Fixed
pattern noise reduction. This CID has Boolean type and 0 indicate to disable
fixed pattern NR and 1 indicate to enable it.
V4L2_CID_ATOMISP_POSTPROCESS_XNR - This CID is used to enable/disable XNR. This
CID has Boolean type and 0 indicate to disable XNR and 1 indicate to enable it.
V4L2_CID_ATOMISP_POSTPROCESS_GDC_CAC - Our ISP combined GDC and CAC together.
This CID is used to enable/disable GDC and CAC. This CID has Boolean type and 0
indicate to disable it and 1 indicate to enable it.
V4L2_CID_ATOMISP_VIDEO_STABILIZATION -- This CID is used to enable/disable
video stabilization capability. This CID has Boolean type and 0 indicate to
disable it and 1 indicate to enable it.
V4L2_CID_ATOMISP_FALSE_COLOR_CORRECTION - This CID is used to enable color
correction capability. This CID has Boolean type and 0 indicate to disable it
and 1 indicate to enable it.

Thanks,
Wen