Em 15-09-2010 04:23, Hans Verkuil escreveu:
> The following changes since commit 57fef3eb74a04716a8dd18af0ac510ec4f71bc05:
>   Richard Zidlicky (1):
>         V4L/DVB: dvb: fix smscore_getbuffer() logic
>
> are available in the git repository at:
>
>   ssh://linuxtv.org/git/hverkuil/v4l-dvb.git misc2
>
> Hans Verkuil (6):
>       V4L Doc: removed duplicate link

This doesn't seem right. the entry for V4L2-PIX-FMT-BGR666 seems to be
duplicated.
We should remove the duplication, instead of just dropping the ID.

>       V4L Doc: fix DocBook syntax errors.
>       V4L Doc: document V4L2_CAP_RDS_OUTPUT capability.
>       V4L Doc: correct the documentation for VIDIOC_QUERYMENU.

Applied, thanks.

>       V4L Doc: rewrite the Device Naming section

The new text is incomplete, as it assumes only the old non-dynamic device node
creation. Also, some distros actually create /dev/v4l, as recommended. IMHO, we
need to improve this section, proposing a better way to name devices. This may
be an interesting theme for this year's LPC.

>       V4L Doc: clarify the V4L spec.

This is a mix of several changes on the same patch. I want to do comments about
it,
but no time right now to write an email about that. It is a way harder to
comment
Docbook changes than patches, as the diff output is not user-friendly.
I'll postpone this patch for a better analysis.

I don't want to postpone the DocBook correction patches due to that, so I'm
applying
the patches I'm ok.

Cheers,
Mauro