On 10/18/2010 12:20 AM, Mauro Carvalho Chehab wrote:
Hi,

I did a large effort during this weekend to handle the maximum amount of
patches, in order to have them
ready for 2.6.37. While there are still some patches marked as NEW at
patchwork, and a few pending pull
requests (mostly related to more kABI changes), there are still a list of
patches that are marked as
Under review. Except for 4 patches from me, related to Doc (that I'm keeping in
this list just to remind
me that I'll need to fix them when I have some time - just some automation
stuff at DocBook), all other
patches marked as Under review are stuff that I basically depend on others.

The last time I sent this list, I was about to travel, and I may have missed
some comments, or maybe I
may just forgot to update. But I suspect that, for the list bellow, most of
them are stuff where the
driver maintainer just forgot at limbo.

From the list of patches under review, we have:

                == Waiting for Antti Palosaari<cr...@iki.fi>  review ==

Mar,21 2010: af9015 : more robust eeprom parsing
http://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/87243   matthieu
castet<castet.matth...@free.fr>

Antti

--