Em 19-10-2010 10:55, Florent AUDEBERT escreveu:
> On 06/11/2010 06:01 PM, Florent AUDEBERT wrote:
>> I noticed a stray 0x00 at init on DiSEqC bus (KNC1 DVB-S2) with a DiSEqC
>> tool analyzer.
>>
>> I removed the register from initialization table and all seem to go well
>> (at least for my KNC board).
>
> Hi,
>
> This old small patch had been marked superseded on patchwork[1].
>
> Is there an non-obvious case when patches go superseded ? Perhaps I missed
> something but it seems to me no other patch replaced it.

This is one of the bad things with patchwork: there's no "reason" field
associated
to a status change, nor it marks when the status were changed.

A search on my linux-media box, showed that this patch were there, waiting for
Manu review, at the email I sent on Jul, 6 2010. The patch still applies, and
I didn't find any reply from Manu giving any feedback about it.

So, I'm re-tagging it as under review.

Manu, any comments about this patch (and the other remaining patches that we're
waiting fro your review) ?

> Regards,
>

> [1] https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/105621/

Cheers,