Hi David and Laurent,

<snip>

> > Don't forget that Lane is using an older version of the OMAP3 ISP
> driver. The
> > bug might have been fixed in the latest code.
>
> Hm. We did fix some iommu faults.
> Maybe it's better to test a newer version instead.
> If you still see that bug using an up-to-date version, please report it
> and I can try to help you. :)

How close is this tree from the latest internal version you guys work with?

http://meego.gitorious.com/maemo-multimedia/omap3isp-rx51/commits/devel

I have been basing my patches on top of this tree:

http://git.linuxtv.org/pinchartl/media.git?h=refs/heads/media-0004-omap3isp

Would it be better to be based on the gitorious tree instead?

What do you think?

Regards,
Sergio