Hello,

I am writing this mail to suggest one thing regarding FIMC H/W setting.
You wrote the below code for setting S5P_MSCTRL_FRAME_COUNT as one.

cfg |= (S5P_MSCTRL_FRAME_COUNT(1) | S5P_MSCTRL_INPUT_MEMORY);

I think it’s better way to set the value of S5P_MSCTRL_FRAME_COUNT as 4.
Because, this value means input DMA burst count.
The default value of input DMA burst count in FIMC is 4.
And I guess if the value of less than 4 is set as input DMA burst count,
the performance of input DMA in FIMC will be lower.

I want to know how about your opinions.

Thanks.
Best regards