Am 15.12.2010 08:46, schrieb Dmitri Belimov:
Hi Stefan

Am 14.12.2010 04:23, schrieb Dmitri Belimov:
Hi

What about my last patch?? This is OK or bad?
Our customers kick me every day with IR remotes.

With my best regards, Dmitry.
I think, you use the second variant, Dmitry.
Why you doesn't use this key map - RCMAP_BEHOLD.
No this remotes is different. RCMAP_BEHOLD has more buttons and some other
scancodes.
People from linux community who was made this keymap and function for reading
data from
IR decoder has error with scancode.
Our true address of scancode is
0x86 0x6B
They wrote
0x6B 0x86
Need fix some code of the saa7134-input and RCMAP_BEHOLD keytable.

RCMAP_BEHOLD_WANDER same as RCMAP_BEHOLD_COLUMBUS but
from IR decoder the saa7134 received only one byte of scancode.
Need rework saa7134-input too for get address and restore full scancodes for
extended NEC full
scancodes.

I'll make it after some time.

The power led we can change to a separate function, right.
Ok

The nec initiation looks right and must adding code for tm5600/6000 (going
over message pipe).
I haven't USB stick with tm5600/6000 for test. Need people with this TV cards.

then add a todo line.
rc5 need some code for tm6010 (for tm5600/6000 are the hack).
I didn't touch this code because I haven't RC5 remotes and tm5600/6000

And the logic for your remote control is unused  for
the second variant, but ir->rc_type = rc_type are o.k.
but the line ir->rc_type = rc_type; are o.k.

I think your mean is wrong. Our IR remotes send extended NEC it is 4 bytes.
We removed inverted 4 byte and now we have 3 bytes from remotes. I think we
must have full RCMAP with this 3 bytes from remotes. And use this remotes with
some
different IR recievers like some TV cards and LIRC-hardware and other.
No need different RCMAP for the same remotes to different IR recievers like now.
Your change doesn't work with my terratec remote control !!
If we use second variant I can't use RCMAP_BEHOLD because it has full 3 bytes
scancodes.
As you wrote.

And if you use two bytes rc map table. We have add filter for address and commands to pass all. With an external tool can change the map ( ir_keytable). Why you will use more than two bytes.
Then the function call usb_set_interface in tm6000_video, can write
for example:

stop_ir_pipe
usb_set_interface
start_ir_pipe
Ok, I'll try.

I will adding vbi_buffer and device in the next, and isoc calculating
without video_buffer size.
I try add radio.

With my best regards, Dmitry.