Am Montag 03 Januar 2011 schrieb Devin Heitmueller:
> On Mon, Jan 3, 2011 at 3:13 PM, Linus Torvalds
>
> <torva...@linux-foundation.org> wrote:
> >> // if (!dev->progressive)
> >> // height >>= norm_maxh(dev);
>
> This would suggest that the device is providing progressive video
> and there is a mismatch between the board profile and the actual
> hardware, which is certainly possible but I know absolutely
> nothing about the product in question.
>
> It would be helpful if we could get the output of dmesg for
> starters, so we can see which board profile is being used.

This main problem seems to be similare to the problem I reportet on
2011-01-01 to the ML, subject:
Silver Crest VG2000  "USB 2.0 Video Grabber", USB-Id: eb1a:2863 - does
not work

In the meantime the figures of the partikular device, including dmesg
output,  is been included in the linuxtv wiki as
http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/SilverCrest_USB_2.0_Video_Grabber_VG_2000

Best regards
Martin

--
"Was ist der Unterschied zwischen Franken und Oberbayern?" -
"Die Franken haben weniger Berge, aber dafür mehr Horizont."