On 11 Jan 2011, at 15:25, Andre wrote:

On 28 Dec 2010, at 17:25, Andre wrote:
/>  /
/>  I seems to work with the last patch commited by Oliver Endriss. Did you/
/>  try with a CI ?/
/  /
/  No I didn't, I don't have a CI./
/  /
/  I'll try Olivers latest commit in a few days, I'm a long way from my Myth
system right now :-)/

 Finally got chance to try the latest commits, no extra nodes now and drivers
work fine with several simultaneous HD recordings across both tuners.

 Satix S2 dual v2 on Ubuntu 10.0.4.1 kernel 2.6.32-25-generic

 Thanks

 Andre

Hi,
I've finally gotten round to trying the latest commits as well
and I can also report success.  No extra nodes, drivers appear to be working
ok after a very quick test.  I'll see how it goes over the next few days.

Satix S2 dual on Gentoo with kernel 2.6.35.4.

Cheers,
Robert.
 <http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html>