Re-sending due to HTML accident.

Thank you Devin, that is useful to know. It means I can have some
confidence in the problem not being caused by my actions. I will focus
my efforts on getting the device working in spite of this, but might
have a chance to look into this bug thereafter.

Steve Kerrison MEng Hons.
http://www.stevekerrison.com/