[Hiremath, Vaibhav] Let me put my understanding here,

BeagleXM supports set of parallel sensors (MT9V113, MT9P031, MT9T111, etc...),
out of this I believe reset gpio, regulator and data channel path enable part
is going to be common between all of the sensors.

The things which will be different would be, especially clock configuration and
i2c address. I2C address is going to be very crucial and need some thinking,
since there are sensors with same I2C address.

I guess I am still not following you completely (must be missing something),
would you mind help me to understand your concern here.

[By next week I should be able to make all my changes public (into my Arago
repo) for reference]

Thanks,
Vaibhav