On 03/08/2011 12:12 AM, adq wrote:
Ah well, so its definitely /not/ conflicting i2c writes that cause the
tuner problem as it has finally just died. The festats for a "crashed"
tuner are:
   Sig: 50933  SNR: 50  BER: 0  UBLK: 5370554  Stat: 0x01 [SIG ]
(no other error messages)

For the other tuner, it  is:
   Sig: 55703  SNR: 120  BER: 0  UBLK: 919  Stat: 0x1f [SIG CARR VIT SYNC LOCK ]

Note the /massive/ difference in ubclocks; the tuner that died always
had a massively larger UCBLOCKS count even when it was working fine.

Antii, I'll try out your GPIO suggestions today or tomorrow, and I'll
try and snag an i2c register dump to see if that sheds any light...

Any new findings?

Antti

--
http://palosaari.fi/