Dear linux-media team,

The MSI Digi vox Trio DVB (usb) does not work on my 64bit linux (ubuntu
10.10)PC with kernel version 2.6.35-28-generic. It however works on a
windows machine so the device is confirmed to work. The lsusb shows "Bus
001 Device 006: ID eb1a:2885 eMPIA Technology,Inc." Search on google
gives me an impression that some of the em28xx devices are supported.
However the device I have,em2885, does not work. Is this device
supported ? If yes, how can I make it work ? If not, will it be
supported at later on.

Cheers,
Vinux