Thanks for the report. I have now following matrix:

not working:
OpenSuSE 11.4 Kernel 2.6.37
Ubuntu 11.4 Kernel 2.6.38

working:
Fedora 14 Kernel 2.6.35

regards
Antti

On 05/12/2011 05:35 PM, Per Kofod wrote:
Thanks, that worked. Actually I am not running ubuntu on this PC; but
OpenSuSE 11.4;
but I was planninh using Mythbuntu far my media center.

Thanks a lot.

Cheers Per