Hello and thanks

On Sat, May 14, 2011 at 10:16 PM, Mauro Carvalho Chehab
<mauroche...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Em 14-05-2011 13:19, a baffian escreveu:
>> Hello Mauro and thanks for your sentences
>> But:
>>
>> 1- For such experienced programmer as you, it is obvious from
>
> First of all, if you need some help, please change your tone, as it
> seems a little offensive. We all are volunteers, and, while we spend
> some of our spare time to help people, we expect that the people
> to be nice and answer with technical information that will allow us
> to help,.
>
>> http://daftar.minidns.net/pctv/problem.html#problem2 , that when no
>> any software could scan the channels, thus at least one important
>> problem is in the kernel side, isn't it?

i excuse you for the first sentence, but i still don't know what was
bad during my above paragraph, and i excuse you again. ( i thought
that the experienced programmer is a good adjective. )

i provided some of logs you told: the log of dmesg during inserting
the Pinnacle's DVB-Stick and output of "scan -v" and some others here:
http://daftar.minidns.net/pctv/some-log1.zip . This file has a file
named readme-first.txt containing description of its contents.

i will try to provide again the afatech-9015 based DVB-stick to find
the logs you want about it.

>> At end i again tell that, i am in the #linux-tv chat room as dast53
>> for speaking to solving those problems.
>
> I'm traveling abroad this entire week, and next week I'll be handling
> the pending work. Also, as the merge window will probably be opened next
> week, I'll be busy submitting the patches we have upstream. So,
> unfortunately, it is unlikely that I'll have time soon to help debugging
> a driver via irc.

i can wait to you to return from your traveling.

thanks