Marc Coevoet <ma...@dommel.be> writes:
> Op 27-05-11 21:48, Willem van Asperen schreef:
>>
>> a) CAM support is currently not implemented for terratec HD
>
> For all cards?

The CA code in the mantis driver isn't actually hooked into the driver
anywhere, so that't correct: No CAM will currently work with the
Terratec Cinergy C HD.

Exported, but never called:

 bjorn@canardo:/usr/local/src/git/linux-2.6/drivers/media/dvb/mantis$ grep
mantis_ca_init *.c
 mantis_ca.c:int mantis_ca_init(struct mantis_pci *mantis)
 mantis_ca.c:EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL(mantis_ca_init);

I don't know why, but I assume it's the same as with the remote control
code that was recently fixed Christoph Pinkl: The code probably wasn't
considered production ready when the driver was merged, and was therefore
"temporarily" disabled until it could be fixed.

Bjørn