------------ Pôvodná správa ------------
Od: Jarod Wilson <ja...@redhat.com>
Predmet: Re: Last key repeated after every keypress on remote control (saa7134
lirc devinput driver)
Dátum: 06.6.2011 20:39:50

>> I'm asking for any help because I wasn't able to solve
>> this problem by my self (and google of course).
>>
>> When I'm testing lirc configuration using irw, last pressed key is repeated
>> just befor the new one:
>>
>> after pressing key 1:
>> 0000000080010002 00 KEY_1 devinput
>>
>> after pressing key 2:
>> 0000000080010002 00 KEY_1 devinput
>> 0000000080010003 00 KEY_2 devinput
>>
>> after pressing key 3:
>> 0000000080010003 00 KEY_2 devinput
>> 0000000080010004 00 KEY_3 devinput
>>
>> after pressing key 4:
>> 0000000080010004 00 KEY_3 devinput
>> 0000000080010005 00 KEY_4 devinput
>>
>> after pressing key 5:
>> 0000000080010005 00 KEY_4 devinput
>> 0000000080010006 00 KEY_5 devinput
>>

>> My configuration:
>> Archlinux (allways up-to-date)
>> Asus MyCinema P7131 with remote control PC-39
>> lircd 0.9.0, driver devinput, default config file lirc.conf.devinput
>> kernel 2.6.38
>>
>> # ir-keytable
>> Found /sys/class/rc/rc0/ (/dev/input/event5) with:
>>        Driver saa7134, table rc-asus-pc39
>>        Supported protocols: NEC RC-5 RC-6 JVC SONY LIRC
>>        Enabled protocols: RC-5
>>        Repeat delay = 500 ms, repeat period = 33 ms
>>
>> Answare from lirc-mainlinglist (Jarod Wilson):
>> Looks like a bug in saa7134-input.c, which doesn't originate in lirc land,
>> its from the kernel itself. The more apropos location to tackle this issue
>> is linux-media@vger.kernel.org.
>>
>> I can provide any other listings, just ask for them.
>>
>> Thank you for any help,
>> Radim
>
> I actually sent Jarod a board specifically to investigate this issue
> (the same issue occurs on the saa7134 based HVR-1150).  I believe it's
> on his TODO list.

Yep, he chopped out the part of my reply where I said as much. :)

Just waiting on the IR receiver cable to arrive, could well be here in today's mail...

--
Jarod Wilson
ja...@redhat.com

Oh, I misunderstood Jarod answer - he pointed me to this list as a right place
for posting this possible bug in saa7134 driver, so I sent it also here. I was
thinking that this is not a job for member of lirc developers, so I was trying
luck here..

Thanks for now, I'll be waiting for any results from Jarod, if I can help just
tell me how..

Radim